1.15.2009

already slacking.

In this day and age its crazy to think about, well anything. Because no matter what you think about it isn't right. Not saying that you are never correct, just saying that what you think is always wrong. There are people everywhere in your life and mine that will disprove anything that you've thought up and anything you can think up. I don't know why that came to mind as I started typing but so it is.

Today is only the 3rd day back to classes and i'm already tired of school. Maybe that's saying a lot.. Maybe it's saying that I've been in school for far too long. That I'm ready to be done, and be completely finished with this higher education. I'm tired of working and going to school at the same time and just need it to be over sometime soon.

I miss the old days when we didn't have much homework and just went and did whatever we wanted whenever we could get away. I miss hanging out with my friends. I miss Ed and Val. I miss going to Val's and just watching whatever movie peaked our interest and just bum out on the couch for hours at a time.. going to hang out with ed and playing video games till i was ready to pass out on his bed, or going to long john silvers and laughing hysterically at nothing at all. God, the movies, the games, the trips to everywhere we could get to, action figure wars, riding bikes, walking to nowhere and me taking him on shortcuts.. LMAO right.. "short"cuts that weren't short at all. The good old days.

oh well. guess i should get up and stretch my legs.. head down to the floor below me.. since i'm at school and go to that lab for the next class.. here until 935 tonight :( and i'm quite hungry right now. *sigh*

until next time...

*motions with hand* Sit

No comments: